Monday, June 10, 2013

Who Am I Project


           I dislike this assignment. I don't like reviewing photos or videos of myself. I also don't like talking about myself which made this so much harder. It was difficult for me to make up my mind
about what to center the video around. When I finally made up my mind, I had a short amount of time to get it put together. I am happy that my sister and my friend offered to help me with my photographs and my videos. The goal of this project was to express what we loved and what it means to us. I feel like I came close to the goal, however I feel like I was a stone or two short.
           I did learn the importance of using an actual video camera rather than just an iPod to get the video footage I needed. Although the clips that I used had been shot with an iPod camera, the first few tries were weird and the subjects were moving too fast for the camera. There were green edges where movement was and it lagged a fair amount. I was lucky to get good clips. I also learned how to choose a good font that didn't detract from the video. I was able to figure out how to get the best copy of a photo when using a scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment